너 정말 괜찮니…? 야옹이검진
(Punch!) (Laugh) No, mommy brought.. (Laugh) Mommy brought DD to check his weight. (Punch!) (Laugh) No! There you go. It’s for you. It’s all yours. Phew… Come here, pity DD. Is it only for you, TT? Alright. I’m sorry. Vet: I usually…
– TaeNeung Renal Hospital / Head Vet, JaeYoung Kim – Vet: .. see many sick cats.
– TaeNeung Renal Hospital / Head Vet, JaeYoung Kim – Vet: With just simple check at home.. Vet: .. people can find their disease in earlier stage. Vet: That would be good for curing. Vet: We can check if cats’ condition is good..
CoCo (4): A Brave Demonstrator Vet: .. with simple ways.
CoCo (4): A Brave Demonstrator Okay.
Vet: Let’s see several ways to check. Vet: Firstly, when you see their eyes.. Vet: You should let their eye pushed down with your finger… Vet: And you can see.. Vet: … their eyelid easily. Vet: If their eyelid is red.. Hmm….
Vet: They could have eye inflammation. Vet: Usually they have more tear more than usual. Um…
Vet: Or they have more sleep. Vet: In most of cases, they have dirty nose with tear. Vet: The dirt from nose is usually brown color. Umm..
Vet: And sneezing is following. Vet: At that time, you can say they have problem with their nose. Vet: CoCo! Vet: If you check their gum.. Vet: .. pink is the normal healthy color. Umm..
Vet: If the gum color turns pale.. Vet: That could be problem. Umm..
Vet: That could be problem. Vet: Very first thing you can do is checking their body temperature. Checking the body temperature.
Vet: Very first thing you can do is checking their body temperature. Vet: And you can also check their breathing rate. Vet: Or their pulse. Umm…
Vet: Those are the most basic thing to be checked. Vet: If their family knows it, it could be good. My baby kitty. My baby kitty. You’re so cute! My adorable baby kitty! Now, can we check your eye health? First do like this… And.. If I press this side… .. He said some white thing should come out. Come out! Isn’t it the right way? I’m sorry, baby! (Laugh) Call the demonstrator. (Laugh) Vet: You should let their eye pushed down with your finger… Vet: And you can see their eyelid easily. Alright. I first do like this… and… Awww.. And see their eyelid! Ta-da! And… He looks fine with his eyes. Now your nose.. This is just a dot. I don’t see any dirt. Clean nose! And can I check your gum? No problem! Great. Why are you suddenly coming and grooming yourself? (Laugh) Can I check your health also, LuLu? Your eyes! The eyes! LuLu: (Uncomfortable) (Laugh)
– She should get a lesson once more – What does that mean?
– She should get a lesson once more – Now, your nose! That’s right! Let’s see your nose. You don’t have any dirt either. Gum! Let me see your gum. Ta-da! You’re such a wild cat. Chairman MoMo. I’m here to check your breathing rate. Tap Tap! Whenever you breath.. I see your hair waving. Now, let me start checking your breathing rate. 1 time 2 times 3 times 4 times 5 times 6 times 7 times – Chairman MoMo: 7 times/15 seconds=28 times/min
– Normal Cat Breathing Rate: 20~30 times/min TT! Would you please excuse us to check DD’s weight. Would you please? (Laugh) Excuse me for a second. Awww, that’s for TT, right? I know it’s yours. Look at your face. Is it yours? Just excuse me for 5 seconds. Hold on. Stay here for just a minute. (Laugh) Hold on, hold on! Hold on, TT! Just a second, okay? I’ll check DD’s weight real quick. Alright! My DD… Oh, my! (Laugh) (Laugh) I see. Right. This place is yours. You may have it now. (Laugh) I’m sorry. (Punch!) (Laugh) No, mommy brought.. (Laugh) Mommy brought DD to check his weight. (Punch!) (Laugh) No! There you go. It’s for you. It’s all yours. Phew… Come here, pity DD. (Laugh) Is it your own seat? Alright. I’m sorry. I think I should get another scale. My kitty. I’m going to check your body temperature. Here’s the thermometer. And the Vaseline. I’ll put some Vaseline on the thermometer. And I’ll put it in your back. It’s not for eating. Smell it. It’s just Vaseline. I’ll put it on the thermometer to make it easlier to put it in. I’ll be real quick. Hold on. Alright. I see. Gosh.. (Laugh) I know, I know. But it’s the only way to check your body temperature. Excuse me, tail. Oops! LuLu: I have my own privacy. I see. (Laugh) It’s not for eating, I said! (Laugh) It’s not something eatable. Here. See? It’s nothing scary. Calm yourself down first. Alright. Are you excited? Isn’t it so exciting?
LuLu: (Sensitive) How did you know that I was putting it in? LuLu: Don’t do it. Don’t do what? LuLu: I don’t feel like checking my temperature. Oh, really? Good boy. My baby is really nice. You’re doing so great. Such an adorable kitty! Good boy. (Laugh) It’s alright. It’s alright. Hold on. You don’t like it, do you? Look! Try reading it, ChuChu. 37.4℃ (99.32℉) 37.5℃ (99.5℉) 37.6℃ (99.68℉) – Cats’ Normal Body Temp.
38℃~39℃ (100.4℉~102.2℉) – You are such a good boy, DD! I put only a little. 35℃ (95℉) 36℃ (96.8℉) DD.
– DD: Body Temp. 38.5℃ (101.3℉) – The thermometer smells bad.. (Laugh)
– DD: Body Temp. 38.5℃ (101.3℉) – (Tapping) Good job.
(Tapping) (Tapping) Vet: The easiest and the most basic thing to do is checking their weight. Okay.
Vet: It is the most important thing to do. Vet: The second most important is checking their body temperature. Body temperature!
Vet: Yes. Vet: And checking the pulse is the third important thing. Vet: Fourth is checking their breathing rate. Vet: These four things can check… Vet: .. if their health is okay basically. Vet: It could find their disease in early stage. 38℃ (100.4℉)
(Hand: Videographer Cat) (Hand: Videographer Cat) 38.1℃ (100.58℉) (Laugh) 38.3℃ (100.94℉) !! (Laugh) Great job. (Laugh) Hold on. (Laugh) 38.3℃ (100.94℉) … Why are you licking it?! (Laugh) Don’t do it!